Anna Galiano M.S.,BCBA
Anna Galiano is a Clinical Supervisor at the Florida Autism Treatment Center (Broward location).
She is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and has an M.A. in Psychology from the University of Social Sciences and Humanities that she earned in 2008. She completed her Behavior Analyst Professional Development Program from the Florida Institute of Technology.
Anna started her carrier as an occupational therapist in 2006. She was helping adults with physical, mental, and cognitive disorders to become more self-sufficient and improve their social and communication skills, which had a positive impact on their everyday life.
In 2012 Anna joined Behavior Analysis, Inc., to further her experience in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), facilitating learning and skill development for children with autism.
Since then she has worked in therapy centers, homes, schools, and community environments with children with autism and related disabilities of all ages conducting functional behavioral assessments, developing and implementing behavior intervention plans, as well as training and supervising parents and other professionals
Anna’s ultimate goal is to make a difference in each individuals’ live by providing high quality behavioral intervention services and implementing effective ABA strategies. Anna is also a current member of the Florida Association of Behavior Analysis.
- Verbal behavior and language acquisition
- Assessment and treatment of problem behaviors
- Staff and family training
- Social skills training
- M.A. in Psychology from University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- B.S. in Psychology from University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Behavior Analyst Professional Development Program from the Florida Institute of Technology.
- Being a mother and spending time with family
- Scuba Diving
- Experiencing new cultures
- All things food related!