Raquel Aidie, M.S.
Raquel Aidie is a Clinical Supervisor at the Ft. Lauderdale location of our Florida Autism Treatment Centers. She provides direct verbal behavior, skill acquisition, and behavior reduction services to clients as well as parents.
Raquel has worked with various populations including: children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, children with visual impairments, and adults with different mental health disorders. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology at Florida Atlantic University. She went on to pursue her Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling specializing in Applied Behavior Analysis at Nova Southeastern University. During her graduate studies, Raquel worked in the school-setting with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. She gained experience implementing behavior reduction strategies in individual and group settings, skill acquisition programs, as well as conducting data analysis. She also gained experience providing training to parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder on what is Applied Behavior Analysis, how it works, and how to implement behavior reduction strategies in the home-setting.
- Reading recent articles from the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction techniques
- Providing supervision and training to parents and students
- M.S. in Mental Health Counseling with specialty in Applied Behavior Analysis from Nova Southeastern University
- B.S. in Psychology from Florida Atlantic University
- Dog Training