Mary Knowles, M.S.
Mary has been working for BAI for over four and one half years. She began her career as an autism therapist and achieved her BCaBA after completing her Bachelor degree in psychology at Florida International University. Mary's positive experiences with her colleagues and the individuals she served at BAI cemented her decision to specialize in ABA and pursue further training. She went on to attend Sage Graduate Schools where she studied under Dr. Dana Reniecke and obtained her Master of Science degree in applied behavior analysis and autism.
Mary is currently a board certified behavior analyst (BCBA) Clinical Supervisor and the Training Coordinator for the Kendall center. In 2013 she sat on a panel for parent training at the Association for Behavior Analysis International's annual conference in Minneapolis, MN.
- Verbal behavior and language acquisition
- Assessment and treatment of problem behaviors
- Parent and staff training
- M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis from Sage Graduate Schools
- B.S. in Psychology from Florida International University
- Watching sports of all types
- Spending time with family and friends