Nomara Santos, Clinical Supervisor
Ms. Nomy Santos is a Clinical Supervisor at the Florida Autism Treatment Center (Nova). Nomy graduated from the Florida Institute of Technology with a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis. She has worked with individuals with developmental disabilities from early childhood to adulthood in various settings such as in clinic, school and in-home.
Her primary responsibilities as a Clinical Supervisor include supervising paraprofessional staff with implementation of client programs, ensuring client programs are regularly updated and providing support to caregivers throughout the therapy process. She also provides direct behavior analysis services to clients and coordination of care with other therapy providers as necessary.
- Verbal behavior and language acquisition
- Relational frame theory
- Independent living & social skills training
- M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis from Florida Institute of Technology
- B.S. in Psychology from University of Central Florida
- Spending time with family & friends
- Disney World